IHACPA Conference 2023
Brisbane, Australia + Virtual | 9 - 11 August 2023
Registration to attend the IHACPA Conference 2023 in-person and virtually is now closed.
What to expect
The IHACPA Conference series is an opportunity for professional development, knowledge-sharing and public discourse on the innovative work taking place in the health and aged care sector on funding activities.
If you work in hospital or aged care settings and are passionate about funding, classification, coding or value based care, attending the IHACPA Conference will connect you with like-minded peers to share ideas, knowledge and experience.
Who should attend
The IHACPA Conference is relevant to professionals with an interest in learning more about the activity based funding work taking place in Australia, as well as discovering international perspectives. Delegates include:
- Aged care providers and staff
- Allied health professionals
- Casemix managers
- Clinical performance and costing unit managers
- Chief financial officers and health finance managers
- Health and aged care consumers
- Health economists and academics
- Health information managers
- Health informaticians
- Health service professionals and clinicians
- Health policy advisors
- Local hospital network staff
- Peak bodies in health and aged care
- Private and public hospital managers