Registrations have now closed
Through an interactive virtual environment, the conference provides delegates with access to innovative research and developments in the healthcare sector free-of-charge for the first time.
The program includes time for online networking sessions in a variety of styles to suit all delegates.
Who should attend?
If you work in a hospital or healthcare setting, and are passionate about supporting timely access to health services and improving the value of public hospital care, the Activity Based Funding Conference 2021 will connect you with like-minded counterparts where you can share and gain ideas, knowledge, and experiences.
It is also relevant to individuals working in international healthcare environments where activity based funding has been implemented.
- Allied health professionals
- Clinical performance / costing unit managers
- Health economists / academics
- Health information managers
- Mental health community / industry
- Casemix managers
- Health consumers
- Health informaticians
- Health service professionals and clinicians
- Chief financial officers and health finance managers
- Health policy advisors
- Local hospital network staff
- Private / public hospital managers
Why should you attend?
The Activity Based Funding Conference 2021 is an opportunity for professional development and industry knowledge building, in an accessible virtual format. We invite you to join us to:
- be inspired by a line-up of local and international health care experts
- knowledge-share as a presenter or delegate
- meet and network with your industry peers.