Registrations for 2021 have now closed
For 2021, the conference provided delegates with access to innovative research and developments in the healthcare sector through an interactive virtual environment, free-of-charge for the first time.
We invite you to join us for the next Activity Based Funding Conference, which is set to be held in Brisbane, Australia in May 2022.
To keep up-to-date with announcements on the upcoming conference, including the launch of registrations, please subscribe to our mailing list.
Why should you attend?
The Activity Based Funding Conference series is an opportunity for professional development and corporate knowledge building.
We invite you to join us in May 2022, to:
- be inspired by line-up of international healthcare experts
- knowledge-share as a presenter or delegate
- meet your industry peers.
Who should attend an Activity Based Funding Conference?
If you work in a hospital or healthcare setting and are passionate about supporting timely access to health services and improving the value of public hospital care, Independent Hospital Pricing Authority's Activity Based
Funding Conference will connect you with your like-minded counterparts to share and gain ideas, knowledge, and experiences.
The conference is also relevant to individuals working in international healthcare environments where activity based funding has been implemented. This includes but is not limited to the roles listed below.
- Allied health professionals
- Clinical performance / costing units managers
- Health economists / academics
- Mental health community / industry
- Casemix managers
- Health consumers
- Health informaticians
- Health service professionals and clinicians
- Chief financial officers and health finance managers
- Health policy advisors
- Local hospital network staff
- Private / public hospital managers