The Independent Hospital Pricing Authority will host its eighth Activity Based Funding Conference from Wednesday 5 to Friday 7 May 2021.
Delivered digitally for 2021, the three-day program draws on the highly regarded format of the scientific program from previous years, with some additional unique opportunities fit for the virtual environment.
If you want to know more about how health care is funded in Australia, and how future funding models might look, this is a great opportunity to join the discussion with thought leaders, policymakers and healthcare staff from Australia and around the world. Explore the conference theme: 'Activity based funding into the future: Responsive. Relevant. Reliable' with over 47 speakers as they share their technical expertise, insights and personal experiences.
To keep up to date with the live event, follow the hashtag '#ABF21'.
- Call for abstracts: Wednesday 25 November 2020
- Registrations open: Monday 1 February 2021
- Abstract submissions closed: 11:59pm AEST Friday 26 February 2021
- Registrations closed: 11:59pm AEST Monday 3 May 2021
- Conference dates: Wednesday 5 – Friday 7 May 2021