The Independent Hospital Pricing Authority will host its eighth Activity Based Funding Conference from Wednesday 5 to Friday 7 May 2021.
Delivered digitally for 2021, the three-day program draws on the highly regarded format of the scientific program from previous years, with some additional unique opportunities fit for the virtual environment.
If you want to know more about how health care is funded in Australia, and how future funding models might look, this is a great opportunity to join the discussion with thought leaders, policy makers and healthcare staff from Australia and around the world to explore the conference theme: 'Activity based funding into the future: Responsive. Relevant. Reliable.'
Register for free to join us virtually at the upcoming Activity Based Funding Conference from 5 to 7 May 2021.
Can't make it? Register and you will be able to access the recorded sessions on-demand after the conference.
- Call for abstracts: Wednesday 25 November 2020
- Registrations open: Monday 1 February 2021
- Abstract submissions close: 5pm AEDT Friday 12 February 2021
- Registrations close: Monday 3 May 2021
- Conference dates: Wednesday 5 - Friday 7 May 2021